LEASE POLICY AGREEMENT
THE LEASE ON THE REVERSE SIDE HEREOF IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I further agree:
1. The LESSEE acknowledges he/she has carefully examined the watercraft and finds it suitable for the purpose for which it
is leased, and that other accessory equipment is in suitable and acceptable condition; that he/she will maintain both
watercraft and equipment in a safe, dependable condition while in his/her custody.
2. Cash bond deposit (as provided in the statement of charges) shall be retained by the LESSOR as partial
compensation for failing to return said rental watercraft in as good condition, ordinary wear and tear excluded, as when
received; for reimbursement of articles damaged, missing or broken; or to be applied to the rental charges upon
return of the watercraft by LESSEE. Retention of the cash bond deposit shall be in addition to, and not to the exclusion
of, any other remedies LESSOR may have at law.
3. LESSEE agrees not to use, nor permit the use:
A. of the rental watercraft for any unlawful purpose;
B. of the rental watercraft in a careless, reckless, or negligent manner
C. of the rental watercraft while under the influence of liquor and/or narcotics;
D. by any other person who is not an AUTHORIZED OPERATOR under this agreement.
Reckless Operation of a watercraftshallin clude but not be limited to .
A. Weaving through congested traffic;
Jumping the wake of another vessel unreasonably or unnecessarily close to such other vessel or when visibilifty
around other vessel is obstructed or restricted;
B. Becoming airborne or completely leaving the water while crossing the wake of another vessel within 100 feet of the
vessel creating the wake:
C. Operating at greater than slow\no wake speed within 100 feet of an anchored or moored vessel, shoreline, dock, pier,
swim float, marked swim area, swimmers, surfers, persons engaged in angling, or any manually powered vessel;
D. Operating contrary to navigation rules including following too closely to another vessel, including another personal
watercraft. "Following too closely" shall be construed as proceeding in the same direction and operating at a speed
in excess of 10 mph within 100 feet to the rear or 50 feet to the side of another vessel which is underway, unless said
vessels are operating In a narrow channel, in which case personal watercraft may operate at the speed and flow of
the other vessel traffic within the channel.
4. LESSEE acknowledges his/her responsibility for the safe and proper operation of the watercraft; and for the safety and
welfare of other boaters and persons. It is AGREED AND UNDERSTOOD BY LESSEE that LESSOR shall not be.
held liable for damages, inconvenience or time lost caused by accident, breakdown or malfunction of the rental
watercraft. LESSEE FURTHER AGREES to indemnify and hold harmless the LESSOR from, and against any and all
claims for loss of or damage to property or injury to persons (including death) resulting through the use, operation
or possession of said rental watercraft. LESSEE further agrees to hold the LESSOR harmless should loss or damages
occur to any of the LESSEE'S personal property while carried in, or on, the rental watercraft, including loss or damage
caused by fire, water, theft or any other cause, - whatsoever.
5. LESSEE expressly agrees to indemnify and hold LESSOR harmless of, from, and against any and all loss. costs.
damages, attorney fees and/or liability in connection with the enforcing of the foregoing rental contract by LESSOR,
including expenses incurred in collection or attempting to collect delinquent rent and in the event of suit by LESSOR
to recover possession of said rented property and/or to enforce any of the terms, conditions and/or provisions
hereof, It is understood and agreed that Venue of any action hereunder shall be in the county of LESSOR.
6. In the event of malfunction, breakdown, or if any defect is discovered after acceptance of the rental watercraft that
LESSEE will immediately report same to LESSÒR. Continued use of it shall be entirely at the LESSEE'S risk and
thus LESSEE assumes all liabilities of injury and damage to all persons and property that may become involved
by its continued use.
7. LESSOR'S ability to provide a rental watercraft, if reserved, is contingent upon and subject to the return of the watercraft by
the previous lessee, or any other cause beyond LESSOR'S control.
8. LESSOR reserves the right to cancel this rental agreement due to inclement or impending bad weather. Rental fees
will be prorated based on the time used.
The rules and regulations contained herein and as posted in the office, on the watercraft, and/or the grounds by the
9. LESSOR are for the safety and welfare of all who use the facilities. The LESSEE certifies that he/she has read
and understands said rules and regulations, and further assumes the responsibility to see that his/her family
and/or guest(s) will obey the rules
10. Should any term or condition of this Rental Agreement be held void or unenforceable, then that term shall be
deemed severed from this Agreement and the enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected and will remain
in full force and effect.
11. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BOTH SIDES OF THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS THE ENTIRE UNDER-
STANDING BETWEEN LESSEE AND LESSOR AND THAT - NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR INDUCEMENT,
VERBAL OR WRITTEN, HAS BEEN MADE WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT.
WEIGHT AND PASSENGER RESTRICTIONS
I furthermore agree to limit the amount of passengers, additional to driver, to one extra passenger, making the total or two persons per machine, with a combined max weight of 425lbs. Anyone that exceeds more then a combined weight of 425lbs shall not proceed to renting a jet ski, or will be given the option for both individuals to ride solo on their own for additional costs.